Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Critter's Burger. They deliver.

OH CRITTERS BURGER. How tasty you are.

I was craving some giant burger since I've moved back to Japan, I mean, after living in Californian for almost 10 years, I'd be crazy if I didn't.

My favorite burger place is the Prather Ranch Grill burger at farmer's market at Ferry Building in SF to this day, nothing beats Prather Ranch Grill's burger on Saturdays under the beautiful SF sky... check it if you live in SF area http://www.foodnut.com/236/prather-ranch-meat-company-review-san-francisco/
Farmer's market at ferry building... Oh how I miss thee.

Anyway, since SF is a bit far for me now, I found one place that is pretty good over here. Quite Americanized looking cafe-style resto in Downtown Shinsaibashi, Osaka called Critters burger.




They make their own buns using wheat made in Hokkaido, the northern part of Japan. Their bun is slightly crispy on the outside but super fluffy and nice on the inside. their juicy mouth watering meat patty is 100%beef (?)...it was written on their website...http://critters.jp/






The one above is Avocado cheese burger, their hospitality is quite amazing, they give you this burger holder made with paper, so that your hands don't get messy. How nice. They also have Bacon cheese burger, vegetable burger, mozzarella mushroom burger, teriyaki egg burger, and so on. well they gotta represent right? Teriyaki it up. Imma try Teriyaki burger next <3

They have fish n chips, nachos and other side menus too. bit scared of Nachos though... i believe in Californian nachos.

What makes this place the shit though, is that they deliver. me like it.

4 comments:

  1. lols...you finally found a place for some of your American eats...lets see if you can find a good mexican food place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say!! BB is essential. Burger and Burrito. There is one right by the critters burger but I'm scared to go in lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! take me there when i visit. tehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will babe!! Can't wait for you to come <3

    ReplyDelete