Sunday, July 25, 2010

Reversed culture shock


So I originally started this blog a while ago thinking that I should blog about my SF life, but my SF life turned out to be too busy with work and such, it took me this long to even start a blog. I'm not even in SF anymore. I'm in....Japan. Story of my life.

Japan is one of the coolest country, I am realizing this after being away for so long, like, 8.5 years. That's pretty long...but now I look at everything and appreciate it in such a different way, almost like a foreigner who get to live in Japan or something.

So, i am for real gonna start blogging, about my life in Japan.

2 comments:

  1. i love you and miss you bunches! can't wait to you update again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you and miss you too. ohhhh Updaateeeee!!

    ReplyDelete